No More Forex Trading from C2?

Any update to trade Forex with C2 for US traders? Really miss having this option!

2 Likes

Hello,

This is a new forex broker (TICKMILL) that supports C2 autotrade.

Michael
July 24, 2022

Re: Tickmill: this is an UK-only broker (and will appear in the AutoTrade Control Panel only to UK/EU-located users).

For Americans: I think there will soon be good news regarding StoneX/Forex.com. Hang in there.

Matthew

4 Likes

any update on Forex trading for American users???

1 Like

I heard they got approval fro Stonex , there are doing final round to testing, official announcement might in 1 or 2 weeks if everything goes good.

2 Likes

Does anyone here have any experience with StoneX? I think they run 24/7 without a reset, which would be an advantage to others, but I’d like to hear from someone who’s dealt with them. thanks for any responses.

Hello,

Great news. Forex for US residents has reopened here.

Michael
August 17, 2022

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I am already in. thx

1 Like

please share the details on how to open the account. Thxs

1 Like

Hello,

I received the following message today. You will be useful. This person allowed to make a mailing according to his message.

Hello, My name is Trey Lazzara and I am with Trade Pro Futures and FOREX. We are working with C2 to help onboard all the new Forex customers at forex.com. A couple of your customers have tried to open FOREX.com accounts without using the C2 specific link which will not work. The C2-specific account links can be found at Collective 2 Auto Trading Account. Please feel free to contact me directly at trey@tradeprofutures.com or 512-366-3299. You have the most popular system by far. We have 6 connected now and we should be adding dozens of new customers for you soon. Hopefully next week.

Michael
August 24, 2022

3 Likes

Any update to trade Forex with C2 for US traders? Really miss having this option!

1 Like

Doesnt the list of brokers list ‘Trade Pro’ for US Traders?

1 Like

Hello,

Attention! Applicable to US residents. If you can’t connect to my ARK 1 forex system, I have made an alternative to ARK Micro. This system is identical to the ARK 1 Forex, but it features CME currency futures trading and a large selection of brokers and trading platforms. Ideal if your trading account is between 25,000 USD and 100,000 USD.

If your trading account is more than 100,000 USD, then it will be more profitable for you to subscribe to my ARK 2 system, where trading in currency futures on the CME exchange and less commission. I considered that with my turnover per year, the savings on commission is 3-4% per annum.

1. ARK 1 (Forex) + 203.8%*, max dd - 27.6% | https://collective2.com/details/138157145

2. ARK 2 (FX futures CME) + 60.2%*, max dd - 20.1% | https://collective2.com/details/139046671

3. ARK Micro (FX futures CME) + 21.8%*, max dd - 30.9% | https://collective2.com/details/140224028

Michael
September 13, 2022*

what is the difference between ARK2 and ARK Micro?? Thanks

1 Like

For 100% scaling at ARK 2 you need 120000 USD, and for 100% ARK Micro scaling you need 30000 USD. And CME micro currency futures.

@MatthewKlein Good Morning, got any update on Forex trading broker for USA Customers?

1 Like