Performance-based (variable) system fee?

There is no way to set subscription costs as a performance based fee.

As a practical matter, there would be no way to calculate it, since you don’t know how large each of your subscribers’ accounts are. Also, you don’t even know which of your subscribers autotrade their accounts as opposed to making the trades themselves.

So, for example, if you made 5% in a month, how would C2 calculate how much to charge each of your subscribers?

Also, once you get into performance based fees, I think the regulators would question whether you are simply publishing your signals, running a hedge fund, or providing investment advice which would require registration.

Jim

[LINKSYSTEM_61939915]

There is no way to set subscription costs as a performance based fee.

As a practical matter, there would be no way to calculate it, since you don’t know how large each of your subscribers’ accounts are. Also, you don’t even know which of your subscribers autotrade their accounts as opposed to making the trades themselves.

So, for example, if you made 5% in a month, how would C2 calculate how much to charge each of your subscribers?

Also, once you get into performance based fees, I think the regulators would question whether you are simply publishing your signals, running a hedge fund, or providing investment advice which would require registration.

Jim

[LINKSYSTEM_61939915]

If the subscribers auto trade then the performance can be easily calculated by knowing the autotrading size and the filling prices , you don’t need to know their balance . Just an observation .

Anyway as i understand C2 will soon launch an international website for non-us traders and system developers will be compensated by commission for every trade ( Forex and Futures ) .