QuantFXOpen Strategy Page

First, I would like to thank all the subscribers who have stuck with me through the good and bad times, to get to this point. For the new comers, QuantFXOpen has had no subscription fee from April of this year till current day and has returned during that period over 52%, not bad at all! Give yourself a round of applause for those savvy subscribers who found this diamond in the ruff and made a good profit. With that being said it is time for the free ride to come to an end, starting October 1st QuantFXOpen will no longer be free. You need to pay attention because what I’m going to propose hasn’t been done here on C2 before to my knowledge.

The first part of the new fee based model is standard;

• For all current subscribers and new subscribers who subscribe before the new pricing goes in effect (Oct. 1st) will be Grandfathered in and will receive a 30% discount off of the October 1st monthly pricing for a reduced subscription fee of 175.00 dollars a month (subject not to increase as this special pricing will override any future price increases).

• Everyone else who subscribes on or after Oct1st will pay the full price which will be set at 250 dollars a month.

My advice subscribe now, get the last two weeks left in September for FREE, get automatically Grandfathered in and receive the 30% discount off of the monthly pricing going into effect October 1st

Ok here is where you have to pay attention, as I mentioned I’m going to do something that I believe no one else is doing here on C2.

• Every month that my strategy has a loss, whatever the loss percentage amount is for that current month will be the discount percentage off of the next month’s subscription fee!!, yes you heard right. For example month 1 there’s a 4% loss so the monthly pricing for the following month will be reduced from 250 dollars down to 239.5 dollars (250- 4%). This will be done through custom billing where you will receive the new discounted price for the next month. I even will take it one step further if there are multiple monthly losses in a row the price will be reduced each time from the previous month’s loss, therefore creating a compounding effect in reducing the price. For example;

o Month 1 there’s a loss of 4% so the following months price will be reduced down to 240 dollars. Month 2 there’s another 4% loss so the price is reduced from the previous month’s reduced price of 240(not reset back at 250 and then reduced!) down to 230.4 for the next month. Month 3 there’s a 14% profit so Month 4 price reverts to the original 250.00 dollars a month. This process will repeat itself over whenever there are losses! I know that’s allot to digest so let’s just take a pause for a moment………

Grandfathered subscribers I haven’t forgotten about you. The same discount will apply for you if the losses reduce the monthly subscription fee as described above below the already discounted special pricing you’re receiving (175 dollars month) a custom billing notice would be created for you to receive the lower price for that month!

The monthly loss will be calculated from myfxbook stats for the strategy as the 3rd party trusted performance analytical tool provider (PM for the link). Before you start crying foul, if you look at the losses that myfxbook has reported for this strategy they are actually larger then what C2 reported for the same months. Which means if I use myfxbook’s stats your discount off of the monthly subscription fee would be larger!

This will all go in affect as of October 1st and will be communicated through the weekly TGIF Report which provides weekly, monthly and YTD stats for the strategy. Subscribers receive this weekly communication every Friday after the market has closed through the broadcast system and non-subscribers can follow along at the TGIF blog by Clicking hereTGIF Report.

I appreciate your vote of confidence and thank you for your business.

dannydigitalFX-create the Story together, take the Challenge together and achieve the Goal together.