Rescaling is not realistic for futures systems

I want to apologize if I sounded accusatory towards C2 or implied any devious financial motives. That was not my intention at all.

But in relation to the above quote that “This does not suggest you could have traded the strategy with only $10,000 back then” I will point out that the Disclaimer seems to flatly contradict this:

The following are material assumptions used when calculating any hypothetical monthly results that appear on our web site… For any trading system on our Web site, we assume you will invest the amount that appears as the starting amount of that system’s performance chart.

Instead of re-scaling, couldn’t there be some method of withdrawing capital from the developer’s “account” as an option, thereby returning to the starting amount after each month or so?

This would seem to solve ALL problems involving growing capital and avoiding increasing trade sizes. Month to month returns would remain truthful and subscribers would have no confusion about trade size. The trade history would also look normal, without fractional futures contracts.