The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Stock Splits slow to be properly accounted for

Why do stock splits cause so many problems for the C2 system? Why is this not more automated? I am having to e-mail support and wait hours for a correction and this typically takes a few days to get resolved. In the meantime your portfolio statistics get thrown off as do the graphs.

We’ve been working on improving our data sources and automation for splits. I think you should see some improvements. I recently updated the back-office software to make the process better.

1 Like

Matthew, the statistics of my portfolio are showing crazy numbers since Friday. I have an open ticket with support to hopefully correct. I will followup with tech support but I am not happy with the statistics not reflecting data correctly.

Matthew thank you for updating me with the status and resolution of this issue.

Back to C2 Platform