Suddenly, I get tons of collective2 ads on youtube

Hi there.

I am a new customer at collective2 (running my system and hopefully getting a c2 star for it).

I have noticed that after i browsed around collective2 a lot, youtube has gone bonkers and are serving me collective2 commercials multiple times each day. I think I have seen all of them, several times over.

I find them fairly entertaining and am happy i get to see them, instead of lame commercials for other stuff, but i can’t help but think it is a bit of a waste of marketing funds if youtube shows collective2 commercials mainly to existing collective2 customers.

More or less the same happened when i was setting up and starting up at etoro, but now collective2 has totally taken over my commercials.

Just a heads up for the collective2 team, to perhaps tweak their marketing to get more bang for the buck :wink:

Did i say i think the commercials are cool? You should perhaps make them available here on the website somewhere, if they are not already (admittedly, i have not been looking for them, too busy setting stuff up)

2 Likes

True. I had subscribed C2 premium monthly plan since 2021 April, but I kept receiving C2 youtube ad.

C2 should try to change its Youtube ad setting.

Its because you probably did this -

you are logged in chrome browser with your google user Id when you search C2.
You are also logged in with same google user ID for YouTube in your TV.

Google collects data using browser cookies and that how they push you for anything wherever possible.

1 Like