- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report for week ending 8/5 Ended -73.5 pips. Cumulative Return +6.5%

Well I wasn’t able to break through and create a new high this week. This seems to be a place of resistance for the portfolio as we had a chance a few weeks ago(around the 8% cumulative return area)to get a new high and I wasn’t able to get it back then either. Early this morning I was trending back nicely to the upside inches away from being back into positive territory and then 8:30am came and the jobs number dropped. Well let’s just say I was on the wrong side of that trade but it’s nothing I stress over, it’s all part of trading. As long as the Algo is properly working I’m satisfied. In my last journal posting I mentioned giving the portfolio a face lift including the strategies trading now. The improved strategies will have better trade management and will lock in those gains when early up in the week, especially for the swing trade strategies. Click here My Trading Journal to read about what I’m talking about. Anyways I’m talking to much, enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control

1 Like