- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report for week ending 9/2 Ended -76.8 pips. Cumulative Return +4.5%

It’s late but I still got it out on a Saturday night. It was another week of Judge Judy Friday’s. The market displayed low volatility for the greater part of the week as it waited for Friday’s jobs number to come out. We’re back in the environment where we have no other real headlines to move the market but the jobs number. For short term trading systems that’s not an issue as you’re taking pips form small moves here and there but for a swing trade strategy the low volatility environment is not helpful and having the market make some noise only one day out of the week around the jobs number doesn’t help either. Well not much more to say here, spending this holiday weekend trying to make my deadline to get the portfolio make over complete. Enjoy the holiday weekend for those in the US.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control