- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report -Week Ending Feb 10th Ended Positive For The Week, Captured +110 pips For A Cumulative Return of 8.4%

Started off the trading year in January with a cumulative return of +1.4%, I’m happy to say that at the close of trading today I have a cumulative return of +8.4%. It’s been a great start to the year but I’ve been here before and haven’t been able to break into the double digit club. In all fairness my portfolio wasn’t complete back then but this time around it is, so NO excuses! Stay tuned in for next week’s TGIF Report and see If I’ll be able to create a new high and break into the double digit club.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog [here][2]. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.
Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control
[1]: https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553
[2]: My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client