- TGIF Report -

TGIF Report Mid Week/ Month ending Jan.31st. I ended Positive for the Mid week +188 pips to end the month of January up +3.8%

I know it’s not Friday but the month ended mid week(yesterday) so I have a mid week report to end the month. At the end of this week I will have the usual TGIF report.

Things are slowly heating up with the first month under my belt with the newly completed portfolio now trading(go to my trading journal at the bottom if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I look forward to February to see if I can build upon the 3.8% return January had. Still have allot of trading left before Friday, tune back in to see how the first week of trading of the new month goes…

See you in a few days, and you can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

Please click below to Auto Copy for Free…Yes Free as in No Subscription Fee!.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control

TGIF Report -Week Ending Feb 3rd Ended Positive For The Week, Captured +214 pips For A Cumulative Return of 5.8%

Great start to the month with the first full week of the new month under my belt for a positive gain of 214 pips. I feel good coming off a positive month in January. Looking forward to see if the portfolio can continue positive momentum into February.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog here. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

While no system can guarantee risk-free or low-risk trading, and while unforeseen events can cause you to lose all your money, we do make an effort to control

TGIF Report -Week Ending Feb 10th Ended Positive For The Week, Captured +110 pips For A Cumulative Return of 8.4%

Started off the trading year in January with a cumulative return of +1.4%, I’m happy to say that at the close of trading today I have a cumulative return of +8.4%. It’s been a great start to the year but I’ve been here before and haven’t been able to break into the double digit club. In all fairness my portfolio wasn’t complete back then but this time around it is, so NO excuses! Stay tuned in for next week’s TGIF Report and see If I’ll be able to create a new high and break into the double digit club.

You can follow the TGIF Report on twitter @dannydigitalfx and you can find my blog [here][2]. Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week Friday for another “TGIF” Report.

[1]: https://www.collective2.com/details/97645553
[2]: My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

**TGIF Report Special Early Week Check In, All Time New Equity High Of 10.3%

I know it may be premature as profits aren’t profits until they’re booked but I’m at an all time equity high right now of 10.3% and Yes we still have allot of trading ahead of ourselves this week but I thought it was worth while mentioning it since where I started off in this journey. Look for this weeks usual TGIF Report on Friday and see if I can hang on to these gains and book a new high for the week! and YES MY SYTEM IS FREE

[2]: My Trading Journal(dannydigitalFX)Journal Entry(2/14)-Gain Capital will pay up to $500 for each FXCM client

TGIF Report Week Ending Feb 17th Ended -21pips For The Week, For A Cumulative Return of 8.3%

Well I have to eat my own words as I wasn’t able to hang on to those gains earlier on in the week for a new High. Profits aren’t profits until there booked! It was a busy week as Janet Yellen took the mic on valentines day and shook things up a bit with a few hints that March could be on the table. After fighting that news things started to trend back in my favor later on in the week with the dollar weakening but I had a late trade triggered this morning that just didn’t have enough time to materialize and it was the deciding factor that left me negative 21 pips for the week. Not a big loss but a bit disappointing as I was hoping to break into the double digit club. I have all the confidence that I’ll break through sooner then later. I’m satisfied with how this years trading has started off. Just at the beginning of January I was only up 1.4% and if you followed my blog or this report I was negative before that. Stay tuned next week for another TGIF Report and YES MY SYTEM IS FREE!

TGIF Report Week Ending Feb 24th Ended -108pips For The Week.

The glass ceiling holds as I wasn’t able to provide further gains this week. I never did get the reversals I was looking for. Got a split week coming up with the month coming to a close next week Tuesday. Stay tuned next week and see how the month wraps up and YES MY SYTEM IS FREE!

TGIF Report Month Ending for February Positive Net +133 pips for a +3.7% Gain.

Ended the month of February with good results for back to back months of positive returns. I haven’t seen that yet, three months with solid positive returns(December, January and February). It’s probably a coincidence that in December I was wrapping up the completion of the portfolio but it’s no victory lap to be had. First week of March has been proven to start off rough with a Net loss of-108pips. It’s going to be a battle this month with allot of hype and energy around a possible rate hike which will bring volatility. I look forward to it and invite it head on. I like to see the algo perform in high volatile situations emotionlessly going through the function of trading. Anyways have a great weekend and stay tuned next week for another TGIF Report and YES MY SYTEM IS FREE!

TGIF Report Week Ending March 10th Ended -80pips For The Week

It continues to be a tough month as we head into the second week of the month with continued losses. This week was the Jobs number, next week it’s the Fed Meeting. I’m looking for more volatility around these news events to drive some action next week. No confidence is lost here at all, loosing is part of winning as long as you’re follow your trading system or in this case the algo’s execute trades with minimal error, things will be alright. Looking forward to next week to make up some of this months early losses, setting me up for a final last week battle to eech out another positive month.

TGIF Report Week Ending March 17th Ended -62pips For The Week

All I can say is it feels like March Madness in the markets this month! I found myself on the wrong side of the fed rate hike. All currency pairs in the portfolio had trade signals earlier in the week leading up to the announcement. I was “all in” and lets say heavily leaning towards one direction, which is not the norm as the portfolio will balance itself automatically longs vs shorts. For some reason this time it didn’t, the signals all came in for the same direction. Thankfully after the carnage the Alfgo for the GBPUSD triggered another trade yesterday to help erase some of the losses from the previous day. It picked up 134 pips overnight from Thursday till today which helped in the end. I need a big week next week, Spring Break style “Portfolio Gone Wild” already looking forward to Sunday evening. Have a great weekend and tune in the next week for another TGIF Report!

TGIF Report Week Ending March 24th Ended -94pips For The Week

Still in a funk this month as this is the 3rd week of losses in a row. Leaving me to go into the final week of this month next week to pair back some of the losses or even pull off a victory with a strong finish. We’ll see, not much more to report, have a great weekend and tune in the next week for another TGIF Report!

TGIF Report Week Ending March 31th Ended +398pips For The Week

March Madness what a buzzer beater!!! Down 3 weeks in a row for a total of -236 pips wondering if I was going to be able to pull off a last minute run going into the final week of the month. YES in deed I did, the algo’s kicked in meaning trading emotionally with no regard to prior losses and I ended up with my biggest one week pip gain of +398 pips! to end the month the with a net gain of +162pip for 2.7% return for the month of March continuing my 4 month winning streak. As you can tell from my excitement it was a great week;

• Biggest 1 week pip gain

• Biggest come back in a month(down -236pips to end up net +162 pips)

• Longest winning streak(4 months in a row)

Have a great weekend and tune in the next week for another TGIF Report! and Yes my system is still FREE.

TGIF Report Week Ending April 7th Ended -184 pips For The Week.

First week of the new month in the books and a new quarter is on it’s way. It’s to early to have any real concerns with this weeks results as we have allot of month left and trading ahead to do. So I’m going to keep it simple but will say it was an interesting week with US military action unexpectedly taken, a visit by China’s President XI and a dismal jobs number left allot on the table to talk about. Which might be visible in next weeks action in the market, I love volatility! Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report

TGIF Report Week Ending April 14th" Good Friday" Ended Positive +136 pips For The Week.

A late week comment by President Trump(dollar is to strong) helped push the dollar down propelling currency pairs AUDUSD and GBPUSD higher to end my trading week positive for a +136pips. I’m do not agree that a sitting president should be giving any direction to our currency but his slip of the tongue paid off this week.

I find myself back in familiar places just hovering below the all time high which in previous attempts I was unable to break but I wasn’t playing with a full deck. I’m not going to say much this time around, instead I will patiently wait for the next trading week to come. Enjoy your holiday weekend, Happy Easter and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report

This is not the usual format for the TGIF Report for the week. I have decided to close down this chapter of the strategy and start with a clean slate. The previous trading history for this strategy for the most part came from the trial and error of putting the portfolio together which I blogged about while doing it. Those early results unfortunately have cast a shadow over the recent completed portfolio. I completed the portfolio in December of 2016 which from that point on it has had a nice track record of about 3% each month but that’s barely reflected with the past history casting such a big shadow. I worked hard on putting this portfolio together and want the opportunity to properly showcase my work. I want to give the portfolio a fair shot to compete with the other strategies here from a standpoint of being completed and no longer in beta mode. I will also be changing brokers to a more suitable broker where I don’t have to deal with so many missed trade issues.

If you followed my blog and the TGIF report you’ve been on the journey with me and I Thank you for your support. To all the subscribers Thank you for your patience’s, for that I hope you enjoyed the FREE ride with no subscription fee this entire time!(yes I flipped the bill to keep the lights on). Which means you earned allitle something along the way not much but hey it didn’t cost you anything either.

I will be retiring this system ID and by Sunday will have the new broker lined up, the strategy name itself will remain the same and a Trade leader plan picked out(not happy about this increase in fees for system developers).

The TGIF Report will continue as usual Right Here tracking progress weekly of the newly completed portfolio. With that being said, have a great weekend and I’ll see you here next week for another TGIF Report

Regards,

dannydigitalFX

1 Like

TGIF Report Week Ending April 28th Ended -46 pips For The Week.

Getting this out to you late, sorry for the delay. Just got back from a cruise and wifi aboard the cruise plain and simple just sucked, so the usual Friday TGIF report is coming out on a Monday. The first week of the newly rebranded system had a dismal start but nothing to loos sleep over. A 45 pip loss is all in a days worth of work to gain back.

Today kick’s off a fresh new month of possibilities and opportunities to capture gains in the market. I look forward to see what the first week of this new month brings. Having a clean slate means no more excuses, beta is complete! but with that being said it’s not a sprint instead a marathon of consistency over a long period of time. Be patient, let things unfold and let the system take shape over the next couple of months before we pass judgment.

Never shying away from the data, I Included some badges below that aren’t flattering right now but will be once there’s more trades. We’ll keep on eye on these and see after a few months what the improvements look like.

Enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report

TGIF Report Week Ending May 5th Ended -21 pips For The Week. Should’ve been Positive +86 pips, what happened?

This should’ve been a positive report this week of +86 pips net but there was a trade error for the pair GBPUSD Long. It triggered on in the MT4 account at 1.2935 but instead triggered on C2 at 1.2829 that’s a 106 pip difference. Instead of having a 90 pip loss I should’ve had a 17 pip gain on that trade giving me a net 86 pips for the week. I put a trade error adjustment request in with C2, so lets see what they come back with.

Not much more to say here, looking for the trade adjustment to happen and to get into the green by the month end.

TGIF Report Week Ending May 12th Ended Positive +252 pips For The Week.

What a great week it was, especially late in the week getting that hedge signal coming in for the EURUSD to go long while I was short on the other 3 pairs GBPUSD, AUDUSD,NZDUSD and it paid off nicely adding another 79pips to what was already a great week of trading. The only damper to a great week is that I’m still trying to get a trade error from last week fully corrected. I will give C2 credit as they have partially fixed the trade error but I’m not going to let that rain on my parade.

Hopefully you were able to pick up those 250 pips with me this week at NO COST to you as my system is free!, I guess the secret is out NOW but we’ll see how many people are paying attention or better yet paying attention to all the wrong things. Like high flyer systems with promises of over the top returns for a monthly fee of several hundreds of dollars to copy all when they is a little unknown system for free right underneath there nose!! shhh don’t tell anybody enjoy it all for yourself… :wink:

:rage:TGIF Report Week Ending May 19th Ended Negative -215 pips For The Week

What a week of disappointment, up enjoying the highs of what looked like another great week for an unsuspected sell off in the GBPUSD on Thursday erasing 100 pips to end flat in that pair(the algo adjusted the SL prior to reducing risk to Break-Even). With no current hedge any more(short on the other pairs) the market continued going against me with the dollar weakening. I’m not pissed that I ended the week negative that’s part of trading, what pissed me off is how it ended. A 100 pips erased just like that late in the afternoon with no major scheduled news event that I was aware of. Pull up the GBPUSD chart for 5/18/2017 and reference time period 17:30 and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Anyways I’m not going to dwell on this anymore, we got plenty of trading ahead till we reach the end of the month.

TGIF Report Week Ending May 26th Ended Negative -173 pips For The Week.

The good comes with the bad and writing this weeks report is the bad. I’m going to keep it short and end on a positive note, Thank you to those who all have served. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report.

TGIF Report Week Ending June 2nd, Gain For The week +.25%(Negative -22) pips

Yes the subtitle has changed as I finally figured out a workaround to the issue I was having with C2 when it came to using micro and mini lot sizes combined. So that means no longer just using the same fixed lot size for each trade as each pair now will trade there lot sizes respectively to the Money Management strategy that has been implemented. Which meant just reporting the net pips weekly will no longer work . As you can see I was -22pips for the week but was able to still net .25bps and that was do to using different lot sizes for the pairs. I’m looking forward to seeing the new MM strategy play out moving forward.

As for the week of trading it was another comeback story, I was down about 1-1.5% Thursday late afternoon(it was not looking good to end the week in the green) when I had a buy signal for NZDUSD come in at 5:30pm. Still not much action for the rest of the evening as I knew it was going to have to come down to Friday. Well Friday morning things got kicked off with that disappointing jobs number, the dollar weakened, the charts lite up, erasing a 1.5% deficit to finishing up in the green .25bps. It wasn’t a huge victory for the week but it beats ending the week down 1.5%.

Well this TGIF Report was a bit longer than usual, Thank you for making it down this far, enjoy your weekend and I’ll see you next week for another TGIF Report.