- TGIF Report -

Welcome to the TGIF Report. It’s a short summary of the trading results of the QuantFXOpen system for the week ending each Friday.

Commentary; We had another packed week of economic news first with BOE’s Governor Carney’s speech and then the FED rate decision later on in the week. This all helped to fuel volatility in the FX market that the portfolio was able to capitalize on for a new YTD High! We also had an unusual then better batting average, 4 winners out of 5 total trades for an 80% win ratio.

With all that being said we have to get down to business and you must go and read the new QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page by clicking here QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page **as it will no longer be free to autocopy after October 1st! **I hate to drop it on you like that but we’re sitting at an all time new high and I’ve delivered you a nice profit ahead of charging you any fees since April of 2017. Please check out the new subscription page ASAP for a full run down on the new offer. **I’ll give you a hint, there’s a major discount to sign up NOW and NO MONHTLY FEE WHEN EVER THERE IS A MONTHLY LOSS!

See below this weeks TGIF Report and NEW Additional **Track Record Verification(PM me)

TGIF Report WTD(9/17-9/22)

• A Gain of +5.58%

• Net pips +186

MTD stats for September

• A Gain of +16.92%

• Net pips +334

YTD stats since inception(as of April 23 2017) to Current

• Total Return 60.94%-New YTD High!

• Total pips 1,156

As many of you know the free Auto Copy model will come to an end October 1st and a monthly subscription fee will apply. Go to the QuantFXOpen Offer page for a full rundown of the new offer including a 30% discount and monthly loss fee rebate! Some helpful links are below;

• Track Record Verfification [PM Me Review and Verify]

• New Strategy Page Description Click Here

• New Subscription Offer Page! Click Here

This weeks Economic Calendar as it relates to the currency pairs traded in the portfolio

Auto Copy for Free…Ends October 1st New QuantFXOpen Subscription Offer Page_.