The New Grid

I want to encourage everyone on the “preview” Collective2 site to take a look at the new Grid. Please let us know what you think. (It’s reachable through the Find a System drop-down menu at the top of this page.)

Hope you like!

Matthew

I am getting this for some reason

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, matthew@collective2.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.5 Server at preview.collective2.com Port 80

Hello-

Can you provide some additional information to help us look into the Grid problem you reported? We are at this point unable to replicate.

Please let us know:

1. What steps you took, i.e how you were using the grid, and the action you most recently took when the grid error occurred.

2. What browser, operating system you are using.

Thanks,

Matt

Please reinstate the ‘Realism factor’ variable. This helps me assess the liquidity rules of the system. For example, one would experience significant slippage trading a large account with a system with low liquidity rules.

Joey-

‘Realism Factor’, along with a lot of other columns you do not see by default are available by clicking on the ‘Choose Columns’ button. Hope this helps.

-Matt