Thoughts on Athena II system

Look

I don’t know Henry that wrote you the enclosed message, I don’t know Pal (only from his messages and though sometimes a little bit long though many times with usefull information), I don’t know any Kavin Sundar or Futureware Inc or John Galt even if they are the same person as you assume. All of them write you the same.

Any Coincidence?

Chris or admin Matthew -

You mention that Financial Consulting Inc. had 7 other killed systems. How does one find killed systems on C2? Or, how can one find all systems produced by Group “X”. I’ve looked but I can’t figure this out.

Thanks

Kevin

To find a rating, click on “Collective2 Ratings” under “Features” on the left side links of the Home page for C2. Then on the ratings page, enter the trader’s name such as “Financial Consulting” in the space “Look up by name”.

btw, note that the latest C2 ratings are from 2/24/06, which seems odd because a few days ago they were from late March 2006. Not sure what happened with the latest ratings.

Thanks Cheetah. I learned something new today!

I have been amused at the barbs going back and forth between the various system makers and subscribers. After trying more than several of the systems here, and being here for more than several months, I’ve concluded that almost anyone can offer a system here, including me. I could come up with a system called the Dow Dogs, and use some ideal back testing that shows one would have made x dollars if … After thinking about this, and the fact that quite a few of the people who offer systems here also subscribe to other peoples systems, I really wonder about the expertise of many of the system providers here. Anyone can claim anything, and when things go bad, they just go, perhaps to resurface again with a new and "improved’ system? I am happy with the main system I subscribe to here, and don’t need any others. I won’t say which it is on this post, as people may think I’m a shill. If anyone wants the name, give me your email addy and I’ll tell you. However, it can easily be found on C2 as one of the best, and doesn’t use limit orders that may or may not get filled, and if they do, almost always worse than posted, or multiple leg trades, or a gazillion trades a day.

My conclusion is that the few systems that really do work here (and there are damned few), the providers don’t even need to post here because there’s no real need to, since they and their subscribers are making money, whereas the others are just talking about the hypothetical money they “make”.

To Michael Bernier !

I was looking for you.

Several days ago you sent me a message, which I deleted by inadvertance.

Should you remember the subject please write me again a new message !

Cheers

Charles

To Michael Bernier !

I was looking for you.

Several days ago you sent me a message, which I deleted by inadvertance.

Should you remember the subject please write me again a new message !

Cheers

Charles

Michael

’I am happy with the main system I subscribe to here, and don’t need any others.'

Could you please tell me about it via the mail link on my page, and I tell you about the good one here I am trading. It might be the same, if it closed with another profit today.

Peter P.

Michael,

I will really appreciate if you tell me which system you trade, for how long and what kind of “real” results you are getting so far. I have tried a couple myself and I will be happy to share that as well. My e-mail: ilipkind at gmail

regards,

- Ilya