The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

UDOW TREND SIGNALS innacurate monthly returns?

The chart shows a 5.9% gain so far in Dec., but I don’t see where they are even in a trade right now?
Looks like they closed their last trade on 11-29?
Am I overlooking something?

I subscribe to this system and I am very happy with it. Currently there is an open position.

Thank you! It APPEARS that all of the trades that were ever opened have been closed… looking @ the history… So C2 must’ve missed 1.

Norman there is still an open position from 11-30-17 at a cost of $86.84. This trade is very profitable but has gone up and down. I hope this helps. Also the developer is very good at responding to emails. You can email him and get help as well.