Very conservatove vs. high risk, high reward

They’re not mutually exclusive, I can’t remember what statistic is being used for those criteria, the ‘very conservative’ is possibly just taken from a ‘risk of 20% account loss’ being less than X, so it makes sense that for a high risk reward system it is rare to not have suffered any meaningful drawdown until you look at it’s age, I’m sure someone will prove me wrong but I guess that the only systems that can manage to be ‘very conservative’ AND ‘high risk reward’ on the Grid are those that don’t have much history.

Elsewhere on the grid I think ‘smooth equity curves’ is simply a measure of Sharpe > X, and ‘low risk per trade’ is if APD > X.

They’re not mutually exclusive, I can’t remember what statistic is being used for those criteria, the ‘very conservative’ is possibly just taken from a ‘risk of 20% account loss’ being less than X, so it makes sense that for a high risk reward system it is rare to not have suffered any meaningful drawdown until you look at it’s age, I’m sure someone will prove me wrong but I guess that the only systems that can manage to be ‘very conservative’ AND ‘high risk reward’ on the Grid are those that don’t have much history.

Elsewhere on the grid I think ‘smooth equity curves’ is simply a measure of Sharpe > X, and ‘low risk per trade’ is if APD > X.