The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

A simple Swing Strategy

Let me guess you were going to talk about u are the exception and plug your strategy on this topic too?

I like your humor. But! It’s not for us to decide. Time will tell who the exception. Advertising will not be here. This is not my thread.

I advertise with a TOS 100% badge. Yes, every dime it says I lost, I lost. I guess I could list profits 2013-1,000,000 % and slipped in 2012, 500,000 %. I could then list my psychiatric disorder through photoshop. I stink at trading so far but am an expert in photoshop.

TOS or subscriber verified or anything anyone says.

i was down in dumps and I needed this thread. Is the guys who listed this topic down big time and hiding behind the race card/

I think cheers is from England. I rather bet on an Asian. I worked in Las Vegas and they were amongst the smartest, statistical gamblers. Lousy tippers though.

Thanks for the thread.

Back to C2 Platform