Affiliation question

Matt, a couple of questions on the affiliate site.

1. Is it possible to configure the affiliate site so that it only offers gen3 auto trading?

2. Is there any incentive (e.g., 33% of the 1.99 per side) for affiliates that promote and sell gen3 auto-trading?

That would be nice indeed. I also suggest some ttext) editing might be nice. (within the marketing lines of C2)

Are you sure it is $1.99/side autotrading fee?

Thought it was $1/side.

Forex = $1 per round turn

Futures = $1.99 per contract side

Let me answer question #2 first, because it impinges on how I answer #1.

>> 2. Is there any incentive (e.g., 33% of the 1.99 per side) for affiliates that promote and sell gen3 auto-trading?

Unless you are registered with the NFA this would not be legal, so we cannot offer execution-based compensation to anyone except registered brokers.

>> 1. Is it possible to configure the affiliate site so that it only offers gen3 auto trading?

Given the answer to #2, above, I wonder if you still would want #1, which will only provide fewer choices to people and thus lower potential revenue for your site.

Matthew

Does anyone know if execution based compensation is legal for NON US residents?

According to IB there is a difference:

"Fee per trade unit is not available for US or US protectorate legal residents due to regulatory restrictions."

Matthew,

Can you answer Manuel’s question #2 for non US residents?

Thanks, John

Does anyone know if execution based compensation is legal for NON US residents?

According to IB there is a difference:

"Fee per trade unit is not available for US or US protectorate legal residents due to regulatory restrictions."

Matthew,

Can you answer Manuel’s question #2 for non US residents?

Thanks, John

Probably not, if you are soliciting US residents. And I highly suspect that other western countries have somewhat similar requirements.