AI TQQQ SQQQ Swing - Rank #2 on C2

@QuantTiger has been doing amazing work. I don’t personally subscribe but have been considering it. So far I have never AutoTraded a strategy other than my own, but have considered diversifying with a bit of my money.

At first my biggest concern was that AI TQQQ was just doing well because TQQQ was doing well. That concern has partially gone away since in the last few months QuantTiger has handily beat not just the market but TQQQ. For example, since the IRA compatible version started it has beat TQQQ. See the two charts below for reference.

I am actually considering subscribing to AI IRA Compatible since it appears to have more consistent capital requirements and could be autotraded in an IRA where my broker would prevent excess margin use suddenly occurring etc. No offense to @QuantTiger, but without using an IRA how can I guarantee another trade leader can’t suddenly use too much leverage and do what happened in the thread I posted the other day.

Part of me wants to see it subjected to more difficult market periods before I subscribe, but since I have some extra funds at the moment I may give it a go before that.

I hope you find the charts helpful.

1 Like