Allegro Algo X - New Strategy & Offer Inside

Munawar,
I will attempt to model the request for you and Paul. It may result in a separate system being posted here as Algo X is designed to have the system generate the signals for exits.

@Munawar

Do you experience any significant slippage on the live account?

Yes, there was some slippage, I couldnā€™t monitor every trade. I was very busy.

What type of slippage? Would you mind sharing?

As a developer, I strongly disagree with the idea that the developer set stop at $300 loss.
$1154 is only 5% loss.
If you set stop at $300, a large number of current winning trades would be stopped out, and become losing trades.
As a result, this strategy would be losing overall, in stead of winning.
So if you limit your risk, you also limit your reward.
Letā€™s say the developer set stop at $600, then the winning would be like $100/week, instead of 3k-4K/week.
If subscribers like that kind of strategy, they should look for other strategies that have lower risk and lower reward, instead of asking the developer to change his way of trading.
To me, the trailing stop is also a not good idea, because that would also turn bigger winnings into smaller winnings,and would hurt a strategyā€™s performance.

5 Likes

Guys, you are talking abouy that this is ā€œholy grailā€. Two days it was public I see tons of commission generated and where is the profit? 3-4k/ week this is crazy money considering investment of 25K.
Let me tell u thisā€¦ When I trade on my own Iā€™m analyzing each of my security to see if I have an edge or not if not I remove it from my list and increase risk where I have an edgeā€¦ Maybe Allegro should go through is oil trades and see if his system works properly on it or notā€¦ Based on last two days clearly notā€¦At the end of the day we as subs going into partnership with developer and want best attention for our moneyā€¦ OR Iā€™m completely of baseā€¦

as far as I seeā€¦ I went through all of the trades and I see - clear winners here natural gas and silverā€¦

unfortunately looks like another ā€˜promisingā€™ developer jumps on board with good intentions or not, then pulls back and completely stops their strategy (last 24 hours abruptly stops) and then no trades last 24 hours. This type of behavior by developers really hurts Collective2 in general, for both subscribers and future developers. But, you have to call it out when you observe it: especially if you are going to advertise in forums such as these: so, if you are ā€˜advertisingā€™ and ā€˜trying to promote your strategyā€™, I am finding that is a major red flag. I wish that Collective2 could gather more information on developers and subscribersā€“it would be helpful to have a more robust bio page and credentials, not sure what kind of information else would be helpful (of course anything can be made up). For myself, I am looking at strategies that have ā€˜teamsā€™ and looking that they have alternative websites/sources besides Collective2 of which their strategies are explained in more detail. Further, for developers, I would say regular and routine updates are important, weekly, monthly summaries and explanations (maybe even daily synopsis) is helpfulā€“it allows subscribers to get to know you, and also helps with the psychology of not quitting and staying through the draw-downs, etc. I am trying to get my most successful option trading service mentor to join Collective 2; daily, I receive updates about the trades, market conditions, etc: a lot of work, but a great way to tell if whom you are following is in fact true, professional, and has the time and energy-dedication to monitor and want to manage.

2 Likes

So you prefer high activity ?

Surgeon, who are you addressing your question?

Sorry , i am addressing tradinghobby ā€¦