PFSignal com (my system forex)

Hello! Coupon discount on my signal (116744132) 30 transactions for free. UGGI29444 (the coupon is valid until May 19, 2018)

Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors’ accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts, with reliable brokers with jurisdiction in the UK, Switzerland, Germany. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.

What I trade: GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF.

My results for the period from 2011-2017 MAM-accounts | 2011 + 12,11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24%.

• 40,80%

Why is there no investment in my trade? -)

Experience of trading on FOREX since 2006. Plans and goals for the future are getting Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK, managing investors’ accounts in a legal framework through managed accounts - MAM accounts, with reliable brokers with jurisdiction in the UK, Switzerland, Germany. In the future, we plan to transform the company into a hedge fund.

My results for the period from 2011-2017 MAM-accounts | 2011 + 12,11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24%.

My record is about 5 000 subscribers on other resources and + 100 000 USD profit per month from subscriptions. This was in 2014. AUM 20 000 000 USD. But the broker behaved dishonestly and everything evaporated. Since everything was tied to one account. This became my lesson. We move on to our goal.

Maybe because most people here are looking for futures, not FX trading.

1 Like

I also got ripped off by a couple of forex brokers. Best to stay with big forex brokers. Its a very corrupt area in the forex industry.

1 Like

I wanted to trade here currency futures CME, but for some reason the most liquid is not here.

Profit on my system + 41.4% for 3 months.

I’m writing through a Google translator.

Useful tips when copying my trade

1. Do not idealize the results of my trade. Stably every month for a long period of time, at least on a time interval of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus each month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, as everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are not an exception, after growth there is always a decline or for some time there are stagnation in growth and this should be taken normally.

2. Diversify your savings - do not put all the eggs in one basket.

3. Continually and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do it several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. To understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that incomes received in the past can not serve as a guarantee of receiving these revenues in the future.

5. Do not worry and do not share my experiences with me again, about where the market will go or that at the moment an incorrect position is opened in your opinion (I do not have a psychological session service), since there is a stop-loss for each transaction , there is a limit on risks. Extra anxiety only ruins the result.

6. There are possible periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. The constant presence in the market and the constant trade does not in any way affect the profit for the better, does not make it any more, sometimes only a few trading sessions make a result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you can lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading foreign currency and consult an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.

2 Likes

The profit for my system for 2018 is + 48.2%

My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24%.

1 Like

Today, all positions are closed. The idea of the wrong was erroneous and erroneous. Errors recognize and correct them. We move on. Drawdown is part of the trading and the way up. Out of drawdown, I believe in it.

But on a more positive note, you still will be getting the AR status, right?

Yes. You’re right. Appointed representative (AR) status in the UK will be received.

1. The profit for my system PFSignal com (forex) + 41.9%

2. Loss by my system Myfxmap com (currency futures) - 8.2%

My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24% | 2018 +/- ?% -)

1 Like

Do not panic! Everything’s under control.

1 Like

The profit for my system PFSignal com (forex) + 45.1%

My results for the period from 2011-2017 | 2011 + 12.11% | 2012 + 105.51% | 2013 + 272.49% | 2014 + 182.49% | 2015 + 121.17% | 2016 + 65.57% | 2017 + 18.24% | 2018 +/- ?% -)

TOTAL ASSETS (on 1 May 2018) = 2 791 000 USD

For USA residents, I have a currency futures trading strategy. For you, 1 month is free. Connect here to her.

My system PFSignal com (forex) = my system Myfxmap com (furures).

Hello!

Excellent results for the trading week.

The profit for my system PFSignal com (forex) for 2018 is + 49.1%

Subscribing to my system for new clients is free of charge for 1 month.

Hello! Do not panic! Everything’s under control.

1 Like

Useful tips when copying my trade

1. Do not idealize the results of my trade. Stably every month for a long period of time, at least on a time interval of several years, you are unlikely to receive a plus each month, this is not a bank deposit. There will be periods of drawdowns, as everything in this world is cyclical and the results in trading are not an exception, after growth there is always a decline or for some time there are stagnation in growth and this should be taken normally.

2. Diversify your savings - do not put all the eggs in one basket.

3. Continually and continuously monitor the results, it is desirable to do it several times a week, so you will be calmer.

4. To understand that profitability is not linear, it is not a bank deposit, that incomes received in the past can not serve as a guarantee of receiving these revenues in the future.

5. Do not worry and do not share my experiences with me again, about where the market will go or that at the moment an incorrect position is opened in your opinion (I do not have a psychological session service), since there is a stop-loss for each transaction , there is a limit on risks. Extra anxiety only ruins the result.

6. There are possible periods, several trading sessions, several trading weeks, when there is no trading activity, this is normal. The constant presence in the market and the constant trade does not in any way affect the profit for the better, does not make it any more, sometimes only a few trading sessions make a result for a whole month. You need to be able to wait, work out only clear signals and then the result will be much better.

7. There is a possibility that you can lose some or all of your investments and therefore you should not invest money that you can not afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading foreign currency and consult an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.