The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

AMP account with C2

I’m currently trying to set up an AMP account and possibly apply for TOS. I’m at the point in the new account process in which I have to set up a live trading platform. There were many options so initially I choose CGQ, for no paerticular reason other than trying to get to the end of the application process. However today I noticed as I got farther into the process, there was an option to select C2 on the AMP side of the configuration. I’m wondering if I need to set it up that way for TOS? I understand the C2 side of things, I can subscribe to my own system or use broker transmit but I don’t understand the AMP side of things. I’ll probably explore both C2 options, however I’m still not sure what if anything I need to do on the AMP configuration side of things. Appreciate any help!

Back to C2 Platform