Annualized

I agree that, if obliged to choice, it is better the long term performance. But not too long. A certain criterion to compare new systems should be used. One solution is to add a column with the yearly performance if, say, the system is around in the last two or three months. Let everyone to decide, giving the more information that you can. After six months, a new provider should decide that the system is not good: he should not tell: "No one have seen my system."

For example, you could add “LAST ADDITIONS OF LAST THREE MONTHS”, warning in every case that the period is very short.

A certain criterion to compare new systems should be used.

I think the same criterion should be used to compare all systems; newer and old. As such, the older systems are highlighted now and the newer systems are left in the dark which is grossly unfair.

ps: I have repeated this criterion ( it is based on expectancy as it measures the worth of a system in terms of dollars and the opportunities it gives in earning those dollars; profit factor measures the same worth in terms of a ratio) several times before.