Feature Request-Performance Returns by Year

In addition to the excellent performance data displayed by C2 on the various trading systems, I believe a welcome addition would be to display performance by year. Although many systems are short/intermediate term, I believe displaying performance returns by year would allow for a more useful comparison tool. Anyone else thing this is a good idea? Peace!

Charles

Charles,

That is an excellent idea and one that has been suggested over the years and seems to be simple to program.

I hope Matthew will add this in the near future.

If he can, I would add a line with the S & P 500 monthly and annual results, since that is the benchmark against which money managers are evaluated.

Jim

[LINKSYSTEM_61939915]

Thanks for the reply! I also agree with your comments; adding benchmarks would make the addition of yearly performance returns more useful. C2 appears to be a progressive organization so hopefully they will take this suggestion under consideration and implement it. Peace!

Charles

>>>Charles,

That is an excellent idea and one that has been suggested over the years and seems to be simple to program.

I hope Matthew will add this in the near future.

If he can, I would add a line with the S & P 500 monthly and annual results, since that is the benchmark against which money managers are evaluated.

Jim

ETF GLOBAL TIMER<<<

Could not agree more. I would definitely appreciate more ways to compare my system to an index.

[LINKSYSTEM_57985735]