Are expired options accounted for properly?

While examining the “Quick 1 Day 5% to 10% Gainers”, I noticed that the expired call options do not show a loss on the “subscriber brokerage accounts” page.

This is due to the way the data is entered. You are not subtracting the calls when they are bought from the account. You are only listing the profit or loss from close. (That also prevents us from determining how much cash/margin is left in the account, while the options are open). There is no result listed after expired options, thus the loss appears not to be accounted for in the cumulative. I am wondering if this error only affects that particular page for display purposes only, or if it affects the rest of the calculations. Right now I don’t have confidence in the data set and am unable to properly evaluate it.

So I have two questions:

1. Are the expired options properly accounted for in the advanced statistics?

2. Can you fix the way expired options are presented as a null result?

While options expirations are not accounted for in the "show real fills from brokerage accounts" page (since they are not, technically speaking, fills, and thus are not reported back to C2 by brokers), they are in fact accounted for properly in the main (default results) page for a system, and in the system stats.

Thanks.

This is a fascinating "playground" you have created. It almost makes me forget "greed" and "fear".

My wish list includes a drop down box on "the Grid" to search/sort by advanced statistics such as the Sortino Ratio.