Auto trading with futuresbetting at low levels

wonder if anyone could answer a question from a relative novice…

I’ve put £2500 in a futuresbetting account and wanted to start autotrading a few systems, without risking huge amounts of money

the issue i find with futuresbetting is that each point is a minimum of £10. if the autotrading faciltiy then uses the volume levels suggested by some of the systems i’m looking into - wouldn’t take much to be wiped out

is there an easy solution to this? will the autotrading feature, automatically reduce the volumes against the parameters you give it when setting up?

any advice / help much appreciated

mark

Mark,

The quantity traded will be your scaling factor times the signal quantity.

So if the system is trading 10 contracts per signal, a scaling factor of 10% will result in one contract traded per order.

The scaling factor is set by you on the Autotrade Setup page.

Francis

Mark,

As we offer DMA we can only offer what the minimum bet size is for that exchange.

These depend on the products you trade ranging from $5 for the Mini-Dow to 25Euros for the Dax.

Here is a link for all product information

http://digitalstuff.co.uk/futuresbetting/index.php?page=marketinfo

Anything that you’re not sure of please email or call me.

Thanks,

Lee

+44 207 183 0433

lee@futuresbetting.com

lee - hi there - thanks for that – I’m still struggling to get signals through to my FB account though – when I set up autotrading do you know whether its my account number, or username I put in the autotrading interface?

m