Automatic trading system

does anybody know which broker is the best for an automatic trading system, using RHF, trade bullet for stocks in an day trading use.

I hope someone can tell me more about this, it’s a whole new way of trading for me, but I want too start with the best systems, brokers, etc.

I am from overseas, the netherlands, I am not so familiar with all this new stuff.

I hope to receive some good tips or other things.

Manuel.

Hi Manuel,

Welcome to C2.

>does anybody know which broker is the best for an automatic trading system, using RHF, trade bullet for stocks in an day trading use.

I believe it is Interactive Brokers.

>I hope someone can tell me more about this, it’s a whole new way of trading for me, but I want too start with the best systems, brokers, etc.

I am from overseas, the netherlands, I am not so familiar with all this new stuff.

There are some articles in my Bulletin Board (BB) about how to find good systems to trade (what criteria to look for), and about Robustness of a system.

>I hope to receive some good tips or other things.

My system has a detailed description and the overview includes some important criteria which might be of interest. There are other articles in my BB and at my website that may be of help.

rgds, Pal

Midas Value

Hoi Manuel,

Mijn naam is Sjaak Schot van het MT Diversified Program. Neem even contact op met Robert Boutkan van www.dimeurope.com

DIMEurope kan je vrijwel alle handelssystemen aanbieden, met Nederlandse support. Met hoeveel wil je beginnen te traden, en waarom aandelen? Het is moeilijk om een goede diversificatie aan te brengen met alleen aandelen. Als je meer informatie wenst, of van gedachten wilt wisselen over traden; Mijn email is info@idmtrading.com

Groet

Sjaak