AutoTrading Lot Size

When a sub chooses the free autotrade how do you know what lot size to input on the trade page.

Also, are the developers informed of the size of the opening balance, when the sub chooses the free option?

Respectfully

No, you do not know the subscribers’ brokerage balance, but you will be able to see the size of each trade executed by your subscribers following your trading system.

Regarding your first question – “when a sub chooses the free autotrade how do you know what lot size to input on the trade page?” – perhaps I do not understand what you mean, but let me take a crack at answering. You should trade your system and choose trade quantities based on your C2 Model Account size. Thus, if you have $100K in your C2 Model Account, and you want to risk 1% per trade, you would enter a trade to buy $1,000 worth of currency (for example). Subscribers will adjust their own sizing preferences based on the assumption that you are making rational decisions for your own system, based on your C2 Model Account Size.

Ok, thanks for the respense.

I have to ask this, but I know you’re probably not going to disclose the info, but here you go.

What is the average (forex)account opening deposit for a free subscription?

If that’s too sensitive to answer, how about this.

Are most of the new fx accounts setup “minis” or “standard” lot size?

Respectfully

Most are "minis."

Matthew,

Thank you for your quick response,