Bye-bye optionsXpress; hello... who?

Recently I sent the following email to all C2 Members who have used optionsXpress for AutoTrading. I’d like to post it here, too, to make sure all affected members see it:

Dear Collective2 Member:

Because you have used Collective2 AutoTrading at optionsXpress, you are about to receive an email from optionsXpress. The email will say that, due to its recent acquisition by Charles Schwab, optionsXpress will stop accepting C2 AutoTrading trades on April 27.

Therefore, I encourage you to move your account to a different broker before that day.

Fortunately, Collective2’s other broker partners are committed to C2, and are eager to help you move your account to their firms. They have promised me that they will make the process of opening a new account painless for all former optionsXpress AutoTraders looking for a new home.

WHAT TO DO

-------------------

When you’re ready to move your account, email me, and let me know your preference about which broker you’d like to use.

For futures, you can consider:

Open E Cry and MB Trading

For stocks and options, consider:

MB Trading

(Since OptionsXpress never offered forex autotrading, forex customers are not affected by optionsXpress’ decision.)

If you are unsure which broker to use, you can learn more about C2 compatible brokers here: http://www.collective2.com/about-autotrade. The choice is yours; C2 AutoTrade Technology works equally great at all C2-Compatible brokers.

Finally, I want to thank optionsXpress for being a great partner of Collective2 these past several years. OptionsXpress was the first publicly-held company to partner with C2; and the executives at that firm have always been honest, generous, and great to work with. I wish them well, and I hope the acquisition by Schwab works out for everyone there.

Now then, C2 Members, onward we march. Let me and my team of C2 People ( http://www.collective2.com/people ) help you move your account to a new home.

Email me and I’ll help you move your account to a new broker.

Matthew Klein

President

Collective2