OptionsXpress available again?

I noticed on the homepage that listed under "Hot Trading Systems Today," it shows the system Quantum Fader, and shows underneath:

User from Cumming, GA is trading this in his OptionsXpress account

How is this possible? Is there a way to trade through OptionsXpress again? That would be great news.

Please answer, is Optionsxpress back on board? I would love to trade my IRA account again that is with them…

Dear INTJ,

Good question! Please note that OptionsXpress is still no longer available. What you see is historical data dating back to earlier this year before OptionsXpress was removed. For example, in the system you referenced, Quantum Fader, you will notice that OptionsXpress is no longer present in position activity after April 2012.

- Melissa

Thanks for the clarification, Melissa. I hope OX or other stock trading options are added as Gen3 choices at some point, but in the meantime, perhaps C2 should remove OptionsXpress from the autotrade setup page to avoid confusion.

Dear INTJ,

Thank you for bring that to our attention. We had it on there for informational purposes, but at this point it is probably not necessary. Going forward there should be no mention of OX in the Autotrade setup wizard.

- Melissa