Can I use "parkuntil" with a STC to close my BTO trade?

Hi, can I use the param “&parkuntil=” to close an order if the stop or profit wasn’t hit in 30 minutes?

So, if I opened @NQZ4 at 10:00 AM, and neither the STOP nor PROFIT was hit before 10:30 AM, just close the trade at market?

Thanks for your help.

Terry

That ought to work, yes.

…on the same topic. Is it possible to close a trade by “signalid”? The reason is, my system could open 1 trade on @NQ then 20 min later, open another. I would specifically want the 1st @NQ closed 1st.

There is no point in specifying which unit to close because, mathematically speaking - when you look at marked-to-market results including both open and closed positions - the results are exactly identical, regardless of whether you close the “first” unit or the “last.” There is only a difference when you don’t include open trades in your PL calculations, which is not allowed under generally accepted accounting principles. You must mark-to-market your entire position (both open and closed).

Is it possible to combine the “parkuntil” and the “xreplace” to move the stop after a certain period of time?

That is not currently possible, but it’s a good suggestion and I’ll see about adding it in the future.