Cut Through the BS

Gilbert, I don’t have a problem with you, personally, I have a problem with your website.

7 years of 50% annual returns? Where? Definitely not from what I’ve seen. Such claims have to be verified and put through proper compliance procedures before you can make them.

I have challenged him at least 12 times on this site about "7 years with 50% annual REAL return for REAL people"

Would it be fair to assume that since Gilbert NEVER addresses his claims except with little acronyms like LOL, that one can assume:

1) He is lying

2) That anyone subscribing to one of Gilbert’s systems is being subjected to the whims of a con artist?

3) He is in violation of the CFTC (and SEC) guidelines, and is in serious jeopardy of sanction, serious fines, and possibly other penalties?

This is getting tiresome, but I will post a reply constructed last night before (I thought) my internet connection went down.

The first post was to Index and the second was a PM reply to Beau. I truly hope this will suffice for now and I would greatly appreciate that my name not be brought up in a disingenuous light again. Let it go guys, I have covered all these points that you ignore and you only put yourself in this same light by doing so. I mean if I have a covered call website with posted trades - like a blog - and use a disclaimer that these are strictly to be used for educational purposes how and why would you lambast me with being in non-compliance of a CTFC or futures regulation?!? Who is the biased party, no really?

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_31190907]

Beau,

Please do stop. This type of conversation is not constructive. Think what you want: “. . .website is illegal.” But please keep your thoughts and words to yourself and quit lambasting me publicly. I’ve done the cursory investigations with the authorities and was told that (at least in 2002) my website is for educational purposes and therefore compliant.

Your constant referrals to me in a public forum are disingenuous regarding your motives and of course until verified by C2 - you can THINK I am a liar, but you do not have a right to call me this publicly, since you too have no proof or verification.

How would you like me to conclude that you are a mass murderer and say so in public over and over, when you know it isn’t true - and I may feel entirely comfortable and within my rights doing so? I think if the shoe was on the other foot, you would be PISSED. Grant me the same levity and let the results speak for themselves. With a bottom perhaps soon to form, I may very well once again duplicate the very same covered call results I post - and are in fact true - that you see from 2002 (Bear Market) and 2003 (bottom and huge gains) as well as subsequent years of gains.

You do not know what you are thinking or saying and I would GREATLY appreciate if you would let bygones be bygones and cease. If you get actual proof from my C2 track record (or CC postings up till then), only then do you have a right to say “I told you so”.

Please focus on the only fact that you have, and that is since you received access to my website I have made no trades while the market continues to correct. This is ALL you can go by and any real trader knows that you cannot go by anything else - especially feelings or whims. So yes, please stop and let’s look for the next REAL market bottom.

Thank you,

Gilbert

PS I am NOT a “used car salesman” and of course do not like them either. In fact I can’t stand banks! lol

"Answer… because Gilbert is an obvious fraud."

So what does that make you? A bald-faced liar. I have documented proof that any minor infringement of ET policy (by referring to my website or C2 systems) when pointed out by moderators - was henceforth strictly adhered to and regularly subsequent posts regarding my said endeavors vehemently referred to my committal to compliance.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94764

So I ask you again, Ross, what does that then make you? This is and always will be a non-issue. I am without response to your continuous mode of baseless slander and biased rantings. This thread and my systems on C2 have perpetuated for many, many months and years and continue to state the obvious to all - that by omitting actual system names and website url’s along with any links does in fact make me entirely within my rights and you entirely wrong. But of course you will remain committed to your lunatic rantings.

If anything, you have in fact revealed that you are the very slime you are referring to!

And so I will ask you politely - one man to another - please refrain from any further reference to me or my systems in any way that appears that you feel, think or believe that you know me.

Regards,

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_31082140]

This is one of those conversations that’s interesting to exactly three people in the entire world, if that many.

Please let this rest.

Whatever transgressions Gilbert made – serious or trivial, real or imagined – have been hashed out enough here. No more light can be shed on this matter.

Let’s make these forums constructive places for trading system related conversation.

Thread closed.