The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

ETFX2 Free Second Month!

Until March 31, 2021, anyone who subscribes to ETFX2 and pays the regular $120 monthly price, will receive their second month for free.
Once you subscribe, I will adjust your second month to $0. After that, the monthly cost will revert to the normal $120 price.

1 Like

I extended my offer of a free second month of ETFX2 until April 30, 2021.

Once you subscribe, I will adjust your second month to $0. After that, the monthly cost will revert to the normal $120 price.

I just reduced the price of ETFX2 by 20%. Now it is $95 monthly, instead of the regular $120 through June 30, 2021. If you subscribe during this time you will be grandfathered in to the $95 price for as long as you continuously subscribe.

If you subscribe by April 30, 2021 you also get the second month for free after you pay $95 for your first month.

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform