Subscibe SVXY/VXX/ETFs for free now

SVXY/VXX/ETFs is a … system. [EDITED BY C2 ADMIN: there is no such thing as a “low-risk, high reward system,” as originally claimed by the writer of this post. Please do not make statements which violate US regulations or your posting privileges will be removed.]

It is free now. But for the next month, I will start to charge a fee.
If you subscribe now you get free plus you can have another month free extension.Anyone not subscribing by the end of this month will have a fee. So why don’t try it now, it doesn’t cost you anything.
I know some people would like to watch a system’s performance for some time before deciding to subscribe it.
But at the time the system displays good performance, it will not be free. So waiting to see has a cost. Why don’t subscribe early to watch the performance instead? It is free now. But will not be free next month, unless you subscribe by the end o f this month.

Please post all messages about specific strategies in the “Trading and Markets” topic.

would like to try your site for the first month.

Hi, richard_taylor,
you can subscribe right now, at the end of this month, I will extend all the current subscribers another 45 days for free.
That means, they get free until August 15, 2016.
But starting from July 1, there will be a monthly fee with 7 days free trial.

Thanks all of you trying my system.

For my system SVXY/VXX/ETFs
https://collective2.com/details/102719760:
The price now is $99/month with 7 days free trial.
All current subscribers have had their free subscription been extended to August 15,2016.
Besides, all the new subscribers who subscribe by the end of this month will also have their free subscription extended to August 15,2016.
This offer expires on 7/1/2016.

Just want to share with you my system:SVXY/VXX/ETFs

It has been about 2 months since the strategy started, and the profit is above 50%, max draw below 10%.
If you go to grid and choose stock, drawdown below 10%, annual profit above 1000%, there is only one strategy left, it is
SVXY/VXX/ETFs.
Welcome to subscribe my strategy.
If you are still unable to decide, just keep an eye on it.
Thanks.

working on account setup. I will definitely monitor it…Thank you

A Martingale system is the one that when you are on the wrong side of the trend and your position is losing, you add your position, betting that the trend will stop and change.
My strategy is the opposite: I start with small position, when my position is winning, which means I am on the right side of the trend, I add my position, betting that the trend will continue.
Check out my 8/3/16 trade: I long 100 SVXY at 64.71, later on the day, when SVXY went up, I add another 100 at 65.3 and 65.13.
The next day SVXY continue going up, I add at 67.04, 67.25 and 66.81.
On the third day I add at 69.37.
Finally sold all at 71.04.
This is called “average up”. Each addition of position is at higher price but at higher probability of right trend.
The first position is smallest because at that time the probability of my position on the right trend is smallest( still over 50%). So if I were wrong, I would lost small money. With the trend continue, positions are added for the sake of higher probability of the trend, not for the better price.( If you chase lower price, usually you chase wrong trend.).
So the ditto is to chase trend, not to chase lower price.

While my strategy SVXY/VXX/ETFs continues doing well, my futures strategy Trend Futures has been doing good too.

It is up 15% on 5.2% drawdown, and the win rate is currently 100%.
It is not a Martingale system , since I only trade 1 contract so far.
It is free now and welcome to subscribe Trend Futures.