Facebook

C2 Admin,

I have a new facebook page. When I “share” my C2 system, I don’t know what facebook account it is going to. Is there a way to check these settings at C2?

Gilbert

[LINKSYSTEM_53616187]

Strangely enough, my facebook account just spammed a bunch of friends. Hacked? I just don’t know, but posted an apology and deleted it.

- G

Please review and reply with help.

Thanks

- G

Gilbert -

Your Facebook account being spammed has no relation to anything here on C2. Facebook has strict restrictions on what can be posted programmatically on your wall, and our software can only post with your permission, and only specific material. We had nothing to do with your being spammed.

Matthew

MK:

Thanks for your response. Can you please direct me on how to change which Facebook account C2 will post to?

- G

I believe you’d have to go into the Facebook account that you have connected to C2, go to your applications, and remove C2. Then, when you go to publish something from C2 to Facebook, make sure you are logged into the correct Facebook account.

Matt

Hi Matt and thanks. It did work for my second FB account.

I now have a third one and deleted C2 from my second one and added C2 to my third.

Oddly, it didn’t post.

Any suggestions?

Gilbert

Any ideas Matt Vella?

- G