Faulty Fill

Hi Matthew,

BTO 25 AHC at about 10:45 this morning shows an incorrect fill price - can you please correct.

Thanks.

Rahim

Hi Matthew,

Can you please fix the faulty fill mentioned above, as well as look into why this is continually happening and fix it - this is probably the 12th time it has happened in the 2 months or so we have been with C2 and is starting to become more than a small inconvenience. These are not small errors - it shows the fill as $185 when the stock trades at around $125 - the result is that I log in and see what others see - our system featured, with grossly incorrect results. I had posted notification yesterday, however, it still has not been fixed.

Rahim

My fault, Rahim. I missed your post about the bad fill. Sorry.

Although you’re welcome to post bad fills to this forum, you can also feel free to email me. It probably (though not always) will get faster response.

In terms of why you had a bad fill: again, I apologize. Bad fills do indeed happen too frequently, and are the result of my quote feed. This is no excuse, of course, and so I am exploring various ways to supplement or replace my current quote provider. There is no short-term fix, I’m afraid. But I promise that it is a top priority and I am working on a solution.

In the meantime, I’ll try to be more responsive when problems crop up.

MK