Gen3 Question

Hello,

Two questions…

1.) I have an MB Trading account using Gen3 autotrade. If I want to open an account with another broker to trade different securities then does C2 know that I’m already paying the Gen3 fee with MB Trading and prevent me from having to pay it twice. In other words can I trade one C2 system on one broker and another C2 system on another but only pay the Gen3 fee once per month?

2.) Are there plans to bring Gen3 to Interactive Brokers? I like their margin rates (3x less than most other brokers) but I want to be able to autotrade.

Thanks!

1. You only need one Gen3 license, for as many brokers or accounts as you want to AutoTrade. C2 will recognize that you already have one.

2) Yes, yes, yes! We are working Gen3 Interactive Brokers support as I write this. This project is super late, however. (It was promised to be done by June!) So, I won’t make the mistake of promising further dates until I can be reasonably assured of meeting them. But please know that it is our highest priority. More soon, hopefully.

Mathew;

I made a mistake. I was comparing trade results in euros with trade results in US dollars. It never will equal. Also, I wasn’t taking into account a trade. The broker reconciled the daily activity for me. Everything is fine.

Eddie