The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Graphic benchmarking of Strategy against a fixed interest rate of choice?

Dear C2 community!

Would it be interesting to be able to compare your strategy not only against S&P 500 but also against a customizable fixed interest rate of choice?

So, for instance if one has a profit target of 15% annually, to print the 15% fixed interest curve together with ones Strategy for benchmarking.

I am thinking if you like the idea, simply give this post a thumbs up and maybe if we are many enough it could be a planned for feature implementation by C2?

Yours Sincererly,
StockholmMutual

2 Likes

Hello!

You can try C2 Data Explorer! :slight_smile:

Thank You for the tip @BobSvan2!

I would like to plot out the FutureVal a couple Years into the future, meaning that Futureval would be a larger dataset than Equity dataset, any ideas would be very appreciated.

Cheers

Done!

(An equity line is in monthly intervals now.)

Happy hacking!

Thanks again @BobSvan2 I really appreciate your help!

Now I have a visualization of my strategy vs. the 18.92% interest-rate curve (double every 4 years).

SM-18-92

Back to C2 Platform