Have to laugh. If anyone happened to take my signals at MP Swing Trades on today's open they'd be up $2800, and the subscription would have only cost them $9.99 for the week. Only 157 views in 21 months for a system 63 percent profitable and up

Have to laugh. If anyone happened to take my signals at MP Swing Trades on today’s open they’d be up $2800, and the subscription would have only cost them $9.99 for the week. Only 157 views in 21 months for a system 63 percent profitable and up 85 percent on initial capital (up 114 percent from its lows) swing trading ETFs primarily.

No pumping systems here…I already got reprimanded :slight_smile:

Let me correct this. It’s up $3900 on the close. This is not all that unusual. The is a system that has an average win rate of $2500 against an average loss rate of $1000 (actually since its lows, much better than that). Laughing all the way to the bank as they say. As for being reprimanded for pumping a system here, that doesn’t much matter to me anymore. I’ve paid my subscription fees and even paid to have the system featured and still get almost no views. I suspect this is because the system has a rating in the 700s because of an initial draw down. This site would be better for system providers if they’d rate at least on a yearly basis but that’s just the way it is I guess. Regardless, if I’m never going to get views, let alone subscribers, then this is a waste of money for me and I might as well kill the system and move on no matter how well it is doing. Reprimand. As I said above – have to laugh.

I must give you kudos. You have somehow managed to both pump your system using spammy posts on the forum AND simultaneously insult me and C2. I have to give you kudos. I’ll leave your message visible for a little while to celebrate your chutzpah before removing your post.

Well, thanks for keeping it up a while. What you’re calling “chutzpah” is for me more a cry of frustration. I don’t see as how I’ve insulted either you or C2. Is it an insult that I question your rating system, however it works, and think it needs a radical revision? Is it an insult that, given my experience, I don’t much care to go on paying your subscription fees if I’m getting nothing out of them. I’m here to make a profit but isn’t everyone? I would think that if you’d take a minute and consider that this is coming from a stock trader with a swing system today at an all-time high (up 91 percent since inception), it might be more productive for you to ask for suggestions on how to improve the experience here for everyone – system providers and subscribers (I can only assume they exist since I don’t actually have any). For one thing, you might actually encourage comments like the ones I’ve made today instead of calling them “spammy”. This site could use a more active and lively forum for discussion of all kinds of systems and trading (take a look at “days since last post” in the forum section and tell me that is not the walking dead section of this site). Again thanks for letting this ride a while. It may be the most interesting reading people here have had for a while. That is not a bad thing.