Help

Hi

I am an Italian investor and knew some month ago, Collective2, with big

pleasure. I have InteraciveBrokers as broker account and am interested in

subscribing a trading system. To use autotrade with IB which between Tradebullet

and Trade68 do you recommend to me? What are the advantages between one and the

other? Does Trade68 have subscription costs?

I would have a lot of pleasure of communicating with Italian investors (or that

speaks Italian) Collective2 use.

If someone can help me it will do me a big pleasure.

Thanks

P.s.

Excuse me if I mistook forum. if I made a mistake, show me what forum use.

Good day

Roberto melon

Trader68 -> Free.

TradeBullet -> Generally considered more stable and mature.

In my personal experience, Gen1 autotrading is too much trouble, no matter which software you use.

agree. But if I were using one, I would not try to cheap out with T68.

I personally think any attempt at "lights out" autotradingm either Gen1 or Gen3, is asking for trouble. Either the vendor, or your connection, or the autotrading or something else can cause much pain to your account.

This is (generally) leveraged trading. It is not a turnkey system guaranteed to make you wealth, but more like a demonic psychopathic kleptomaniac left in charge of your wealth. Walk away and autotrade at your own risk. It only takes once. And neither your autotrader nor your broker will usually issue refunds for "Whoops, did not anticipate that…"

Roberto, se vuoi scrivimi qui:

vincentepsilon@live.it

We could open an italian language thread for all interested people, I have a couple of friends they can not become users and clients because of the language.

And even germans and french could find reliable information in their language

How many potentially interested are there??

franco

Ciao Franco.Belissima idea-Io sono pronto (Panos-da Grecia)

Je peu vous aidez en Francaise aussi.

Leider, keine Deutche.Ich verstehe ein wenig, aber… es felt mir schwer

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/default.aspx?ref=TThis&from=it-IT&to=en-US

THIS IS THE MICROSOFT ITALIAN ENGLISH TRANSLATOR. OTHER LANGUAGES ALSO DOABLE. NOT PERFECT, BUT USEFUL

=====>

QUESTO È IL TRADUTTORE INGLESE ITALIANO DI MICROSOFT. ALTRE LINGUE ANCHE DOABLE. NON PERFETTA, MA UTILE

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/default.aspx?ref=TThis&from=it-IT&to=en-US

THIS IS THE MICROSOFT ITALIAN ENGLISH TRANSLATOR. OTHER LANGUAGES ALSO DOABLE. NOT PERFECT, BUT USEFUL

=====>

QUESTO È IL TRADUTTORE INGLESE ITALIANO DI MICROSOFT. ALTRE LINGUE ANCHE DOABLE. NON PERFETTA, MA UTILE