Hi,i'm new here

hi i’m new here,just wanna know how much money should we deposit to fxcm to start autotrading?

thx

Easiest way is to contact the vendor and ask him about the minimum size of trading capital required to trade his/her system with similar or lower leverage as what is used on C2. Lower leverage is lower risk (see e.g. discussion in VN Forex Club forum).

Another way is to look at the current minilot sizes used by the vendor. For example, Positive Forex currently uses 70 minilots per tradeleg, with ~419K in trading capital. If you would trade the system with 1 minilot, you would need about ~$6,000 (419K / 70) to replicate the leverage the vendor uses on C2.

that depends. If you are relatively new to trading, the best amount to deposit is $0. If you are relatively new to autotrading, same response.

There is a lot more than finding a broker, vendor and putting it on autopilot. There is a lot of things that can go wrong or unexpected events…

This one is easy… deposit as much money as you’re willing to lose.

actually i’m planing to trade using positive forex because i think it’s good one from the result that c2 post,what do you guyz think about this?ok i will ask the vendor :slight_smile:

is there anybody can recomended me another best system?

ok 1 more question,is the result that c2 show us in one system is the real trade or just backtest?do we got the same result and same open and same close if we using that system?

thx GBU

the strongest recommendation I make, is to NOT trade 1 or 2 systems. Consider trading 1-2 forex and 1-2 futures and 1-2 stock systems. Systems have a habit of suddenly dying and losing a lot of money.

The next recommendation is to not be in a hurry. Preserving your money is more important than trying to make money

i see what you mean here…i agree with you,all system have a bad trade and bad month…so we can trade several like futures and stock to decrease our loses,is that what you mean?correct me if i’m wrong :slight_smile:

but can we trade forex futures stock in one account in fxcm?because there will be a problem if i have to open several account.

ok after i read o lot of post here and i’m loss…i don’t understand what the different between bulldogfx and tradebullet?which one is better?is anyone can explaine for me LOL sorry ask silly question.i’m still newbie.

thx

TradeBullet is generation 1 autotrading, Bulldog is generation 2 autotrading. TradeBullet runs at you own computer. BulldogFX is server based, so less problems with internet connections. BulldogFX always tries to keep your positions synchrone with C2, with TradeBullet that is sometimes a problem. So in theory, Bulldog is better. But there are some other considerations:

- With TradeBullet you can also trade manually in the same account, with BulldogFX you can’t.

- Bulldog is associated with a smaller set of brokers. The commission costs of these brokers, in relation to the size of your trading capital, may also be a factor to think about.

thx for your help but how much bulldogs fee?is it expensive?

See their website.

sorry there is still one question,is it save to trade using bulldogs?they have no right to withdraw our money?they are not fraud right?i’m just get trauma with internet and investment fraud.i got fraud twice…

and if i autotrade using bulldog how can i withdraw my money?is it possible?

Layanto,

BulldogFX does not have access to your funds which are held at FXCM which is a large Forex broker.

Francis