Now, it looks it is a flat price, no matter how many autotrades the subscribers have. Is this healthy? The answer is no. The C2 differentiates the autotrading fees based on the magnification ratio of the subscribers’ execution. C2 should come up a standard about how the developers charge the subscribers. The factors can be: 1. the ratio of the investment that the subscribers executes. This opens doors for small accounts. This will make it affordable to the small accounts.
2. The performance of the strategy with SP500 as bench mark. It can be annualized.
3. The performance time, longer time, higher fee.
4. The sharp ratio of a strategy.
If C2 does it likes this, what is expected:
- More subscriber. A penny is also money.
- More reasonable to both the developers and subscribers
- This will smooth out the developer’s income. It significantly improve the loyalty of the developers to C2.