The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

INCORRECT DRAWDOWN GLITCH question

Hi Guys.

Has anyone had any incorrect drawdowns show up on strategies over the last hour?

We have 3 strategies that show drawdowns of over 100%, even though they are dramatically positive at the moment.

There aren’t any expired contracts out there, and the exposure is very small.

It has resulted in one strategy I follow being number 1 on the C2 leaderboard, to vanishing off the leaderboard.

I’m sure it’s a short term software glitch, which will be resolved shortly, but it’s giving me a mild heart murmur at the moment.

Has this happened to anyone else over the last hour?

Would appreciate your feedback guys.

No, in fact it’s quite the opposite, my drawdown and even my annual return are veryyy slow to update.

Are you serious? Seek medical attention my friend.

1 Like

I agree. C2 has been slow to update DD and return this week.

1 Like

It’s been resolved now…Perhaps a software glitch. After a couple of hours all was good again. Thanks for the responses though guys.

1 Like

Hello,

I still have the wrong drawdown reflected!

Michael

1 Like
Back to C2 Platform