The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Incorrect Max Drawdown / Monthly Return

This morning I opened up my strategy The ACE and noticed C2 had my November monthly return incorrectly flipped negative. Instead of 13%, it was (13%). I immediately sent a note to C2 on this and haven’t heard back. It has since corrected itself, but now my Max Drawdown is also incorrect. It should be around 16% which happened in March. It is clearly now calculating based on the monthly error this morning and is now at 20%.

Would appreciate if this gets resolved as it has significant impact on performance metrics.

This has now been corrected. Still curious as to what happened.

Just a bad data tick on one of your open positions. It has been corrected.

1 Like

Thank you @MatthewKlein!

Back to C2 Platform