Made a bot signals not getting sent to broker

i am having trouble getting signals working on a bot i built i am trying to forward test with paper trading. Do i need to program the signals like i would for exploration to get them to forward test?
// Buy logic:
Buy = Cross ( ShortEMA, LongEMA );

// Sell logic:
Sell = Cross ( LongEMA, ShortEMA );
//BUY and short SIGNAL
C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, price limit = Buy);
C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, price limit = sell);

is there something wrong with my code?

Your C2TradingSignal commands are wrong.

Say your desired buying limit price is X and a selling limit price is Y. Amount is 100.

Then, your C2TradingSignal commands should be:

C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, Price=X, Amount = 100, PriceType = priceLimit);
C2TradingSignal(sigSTC, Price=Y, Amount = 100, PriceType = priceLimit);

If you are not trading stocks, then add also TypeOfSymbol:

C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, Price=X, Amount = 100, PriceType = priceLimit, TypeOfSymbol=instrmntFuture);

See C2TradingSignal - - Seetu - Strategy Programming Language

BTW: Buy and Sell are not prices. They are boolean values. (More precisely: vectors of boolean values.)

how do i define x and y ?
i would like to know how to make x and y open of the next bar. could you send me the line of code i tried
X=(open,limitprice);

i keep getting
@MYMH21 2021-01-21 16:27 error 0 Invalid quantity Quantity must be a positive integer. 2020-12-21 01:10:00 STC 0.00 Market Market 0.00 0.00 DAY Stock

whe trying to send a signal using
C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, sigfilter = Buy);
C2TradingSignal(sigSTC, sigfilter = sell);
also it says 0 quantity
SetPositionSize(1, spsShares);
is what i use for quantity after i had issues with lot size i would put quatity lot size 1 and get 2 or 4 contracts
@MYMH21 2021-01-21 16:27 error 0 Too many signals in short period of time 2020-12-21 07:24:00 STC 0.00 Market Market 0.00 0.00 DAY Stock

what i would like to do is be able to get a limit order signal at open of next candle is that possible?
tried //x and y definiton
X= BuyPrice;
Y= SellPrice;
now i am receiving no signals after exploration
// Use Open as buy and sell prices
BuyPrice = SellPrice = Open;
// to show BTO and STC all signals
//C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, sigfilter = Buy);
// C2TradingSignal(sigSTC, sigfilter = sell);
//x and y definiton
X= BuyPrice;
Y= SellPrice;

C2TradingSignal(sigBTO, Price=X, Amount = 1, PriceType = priceLimit,TypeOfSymbol=instrmntFuture);
C2TradingSignal(sigSTC, Price=Y, Amount = 1, PriceType = priceLimit,TypeOfSymbol=instrmntFuture);
is what i am using
the symbol is
SetOption(“Symbols”,"@MYMH21");

Send @MYMH21 2020-12-21 00:13:00 BTC 0.00 Market Market 0.00 0.00 DAY Stock

i can get the signals to post although i need to get them to go through. with a set amount i found the amount in seetu script refrence when i input it did not work
Amount(1);
i tried both
C2TradingSignalCond(ParentSignalType,SignalType,Amount = 1,PriceType = priceMarket,Duration = tifGTC,);

also i keep getting an email everytime i try to take seetu bot live saying

Systemid 133520797 has sent 41 new signals in past 120 seconds. No more signals can be posted until five minutes elapses. Please contact matthew@collective2.com if you would like to discuss loosening this restriction. Current cap is 40. (C2 code=maxAPIsigs_x)

When i check the exploration and signals i only get about 17-31 signals a day mostly day trades held for 10 minutes anyone know how to fix this

i used the
SetOption(“ApplyFromTime”, “2012-01-02”);

SetOption(“ApplyToTime”, “2015-01-02”);
to change the date it starts to try to bring the signals in on time i will find out if ti worked in the morning i assume its in EST

how do i define x and y would open price work something like
X = (Open);
Y =(Open);
could you put in
X = (Open +1); for open price of next candle plus 1 dollar?
Y = (Open +1);