Manual Trade and Auto Trade

I’m currently auto-trading only 1 system, FreedomEURUSD.
Auto-sync is turned off because I also manual trade in that brokerage account.
I have my system set to 125%.
1 trade for for this system is short 20,000 EURUSD. 125% should be short 25,000.
Now, when the system goes short, I only get 20,000 short in my account. I chalk that up to the fact that auto-sync is turned off; probably just a limitation that the multiplier doesn’t work unless auto-sync is enabled.
BUT (the really bad part), when the system covers the 20,000 with a buy, it buys 30,000 in my account. 30K seems random… but it has happened to me twice. I will also state that it has worked correctly a few times… so even more random.

So twice when the system has done a round trip sell/buy, I end up 10,000 long at the end. Needless to say, long the EUR is no bueno. Luckily I noticed quickly and only lost like $30 or so.

Can someone please explain why C2 is sizing me in such a weird way?

Thanks!

Hi,

Your manual trades get assigned to one of your Autotraded systems, and C2 closing orders are percent based, not fixed quantities, so when the system says “close 100% EUR/USD”, the Autotrade server will close 100% of the position it sees in that system, including your manual fills.

Thanks for the response. But if it is closing 100% including my manual trades, why would I end up 10000 long instead of flat? I don’t understand the math there. Thanks.

To answer that question, you would need to give me the symbol with an exact time & date. Please send your details to help@collective2.com