Margin Question

2 Kevin Davey

only for positions open at settlement (4:15 ET for stock index futures)

Ahaaaa… it’s really enlightened. Thank you a lot for the clarification. Really interesting. In the case Bundle Trader is right. Trading house takes additional risks by allowing the kind of day margin. You have to probably stay away with TC more than $500 from the kind of “brokers”.

then you are what is known in prison, as "fish."

I wasn’t in prison so I cannot say for sure as Ross ;), but there is a difference between poker term “fish” and the market. Of course Ross is still a fish in poker as well as in trading, because poker is a game against an individual player when trading is a higher level game against a mass. There is huge difference, but not for a fish.

Eu

Kevin, Maybe you should add that question to your list of vendor questions?

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"Do you have a criminal record?"

I think a question “Have you ever worked at Wall Street?” is better.

What is criminal record? Usually it marks poor guy who wast trying to make few cents. If we compare the guy with Wall Street sharks kind of LEH and Madoff we would understand that working on Wall Street is much better that plain robbery of bank’s branches. Actually, Ross declared that he works for biggest IB at Wall Street. So we have a person with a prison/Wall Street experience here lol

Eu

aargh - why did I make the mistake of looking at ignored posts on this thread?

sorry Eu, but I did not say I worked on wall street and I did not say I worked at the biggest IB. I said I worked at 2 IBs. Other than that, I see you are as misinformed as ever.

I will not make the mistake of reading your reply on this thread. I wasted enough time on your post already…

sorry Eu, but I did not say I worked on wall street and I did not say I worked at the biggest IB. I said I worked at 2 IBs. Other than that, I see you are as misinformed as ever.

Relax. It was a compliment. I knew that none of big shops can hire you so you can grab something only in mom/pops shops by recommendation from your mom. big stealing requires some knowledge you know.

I will not make the mistake of reading your reply on this thread. I wasted enough time on your post already…

I’m crying baby. I won’t hear your wisdom again. I’m in pain.

Eu