Market Direction?

Sounds like Pal.

he’d wish (your answer is wrong).

You are correct. He said almost similar…

From Reminiscences of a Stock Operator…

Gee, how did you figure this out so easily?..You are also a genius, Jules…

I never read this though…

Right, it’s Livermore! I propose MK put that quote on the homepage : )

When looking at the sp-500 today. It seems to have gone below a short term uptrend support line. Any ideas where that may lead for tomorrow?

Does anybody here think this will be a short covering rally then headed down again. Our are we to resume the uptrend? Speaking of the sp+500.

> You are correct. He said almost similar…

Most likely stole the quote. He has stolen quotes from

Ed Seykota’s Market Wizards interview, been told where the quotes

originated, and then used it again and again without giving

credit…oh yeah, and he claims “to have never read” that one too.

He claims to be a well educated and experienced trader but he

is unfamiliar with Seykota and Livermore. Right. And truthful

people often have 3-4 aliases. OK. And 80%-100% drawdowns are

good things. Perfectly logical. Switching from “test” to non-test is done to protect your customers who pay $999/month. Exactly. 4000+ C2 trades and not a single tradeable system. It’s C2’s problem. We believe you. You are an honest man.

> It seems to have gone below a short term uptrend support line.

Back your chart out just a bit. Draw a trendline from the March to June lows. The ES and SPY lows yesterday hit it nearly on the tick. Personally I wouldn’t use anything shorter term except for intraday scalps.

Also, today’s low was unconfirmed by breadth. I hesitate to make

"predictions". I trade in and out based on intraday stops…so even if

I’m bullish @ 9AM I could be out or even short before lunch. For example

the market hit that trendline to the tick on yesterday’s lows giving

a 15 point ES rally (probably more than the largest average trade of

any C2 ES system), but we could close below that trendline today

and that would be potentially bearish for 15-50 ES points (the next magnitude trendline is under 1460, higher support easily viewed on

the weekly (Feb. highs / June lows) is 1492-93.

Short recovery rally back near recent highs, then a test of bottom again. What a wonderful futures profit opportunity.

Short recovery rally back near recent highs, then a test of bottom again. What a wonderful futures profit opportunity.

Spoken like a true pathetic, miserable, parastiic, evading, criminal (who

steals signals from others) of a mean bastard who is unable to create even a single successful system…

Common guys this is your forum. Can’t we find sanctuary in at least one area and talk about the market?

He started it…As always, I only defend myself…

The carnage continues…What a party…Tomorrow may be the blood bath…

It looks like the SP-500 has fallen below the upward support trend line for sure. Not sure when it will bounce.

Yes, it might take a little time to pull out of this one if it closes any lower.

> It looks like the SP-500 has fallen below the upward support trend line for sure. Not sure when it will bounce.

I said yesterday:

"potentially bearish for 15-50 ES points (the next magnitude trendline is under 1460, higher support easily viewed on the weekly (Feb. highs / June lows) is 1492-93."