The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

Market Posture Strategy

Over recent weeks, I did not want to risk a lot.
The US market was overbought and I believed that it could go down.
And I am also following the Gold market because I think will be a good opportunity this year.
I think it will be worth it in the end, but for the moment I am just waiting because I dont want to risk. Sometimes I think it´s better this way.

I created this coupon because I think it is a good moment for those who want to begin to follow my strategy.

Custom discount coupon for ‘MARKET POSTURE’

You have just created a new coupon code:
UGJB98388
This will also be emailed to you.
This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘MARKET POSTURE’ at reduced price.
Instead of the standard price of $69.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $0.00 per month.
This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.
Please note that this coupon expires on 2019-06-07 23:58:00 Eastern U.S. time.

Back to C2 Platform