Welcome to US POSTURE strategy, investor or trader

Welcome to my strategy, investor or trader. My goal is to try to answer this question "What is the US market doing?”, and act appropriately. I am talking about a trend-following methodology. This approach is not perfect, but it is rational because it respond to what prices are doing, not what we think they ought to be doing. To do this, I analyze and evaluate different things before making the decision, for example market trend indicators, economic indicators, sentiment surveys and seasonal patterns. About time duration I look at different time frames, small, medium and large, because each one depends on the other. In 90% of the time, I remain calm and follow the bigger trend off the larger time frame. There is also a second goal, which is getting the maximum return on investment with the lowest possible maximum drawdown. To do this, I avoid taking large positions. Of course these are goals only. No performance can be guaranteed. Generally, these are intermediate-term investments (weeks to months), but I also can do short-term trades. Good luck and good trading!

1 Like

I’m not sure to understand; the strategy started on 1/21/2016 but it has only 6 trades? Or 6 trades are only the autotrade ones or…? :? I’, not sure if I’m understanding the C2 user interface correctly, I thought that all the trades would appear in the strategy page

The strategy uses over 40% (sometimes over 60%) of its assets and buys a 3x levered index ETF. Effectively betting more than the total account on each trade. It’s a diversified index, I get it, but just be straight that the strategy is 100% invested when you make a trade.

You are also holding these levered ETFs for extended periods of time. Mathematically speaking this is a poor choice unless you are consistently right, as any significant whipsaw and volatility will likely degrade your returns from what you’d expect from a 3x levered product.

Only 6 trades since 1/21/2016 is correct.

I do not promise results but I have experience and I am informed about the 3x levered ETFS.

Custom discount coupon for ‘US POSTURE’

You have just created a new coupon code:
UGKE22483
This will also be emailed to you.
This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘US POSTURE’ at reduced price.
Instead of the standard price of $39.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $19.00 per month.
This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.
Please note that this coupon expires on 2018-09-09 15:04:00 Eastern U.S. time.

The price will probably raise to $49 next month.
$19 is an promotional price
If you have a question, please just ask.
Good luck and good trading!

This was a result of my previous strategy:

I now have a new strategy:

Why no Do not have confidence in your own system that is worth $19 a month?

$69 a month.

I have sufficient confidence.
I had the US POSTURE strategy for 3 years and now I have the MARKET POSTURE strategy.

1 Like

Very interesting your strategy, especially for the results of 2018. It is very difficult to obtain that performance, especially with such a low number of trades. Congratulations.

Thank you GonzaloLoayza2.
Do you want a discount coupon?

Custom discount coupon for ‘MARKET POSTURE’

I have created a new coupon code:
UGXT48344

This coupon allows a new subscriber access to ‘MARKET POSTURE’ at reduced price.

Instead of the standard price of $69.00 per month, user having this coupon will be charged $39.00 per month.

This reduced price will remain in effect for 1 billing transactions.

Please note that this coupon expires on 2019-04-03 11:12:00 Eastern U.S. time.

I have posted this strategy for @JohnnyDuarte since he is new to the forum.

My advice is to sit and observe before committing your hard earned money into a strategy that is around 2 months old.

I had this strategy 3 years. See the description of the MARKET POSTURE strategy.
Please read before advising others.