The opinions expressed in these forums do not represent those of C2, and any discussion of profit/loss is not indicative of future performance or success. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. You should read, understand, and consider the Risk Disclosure Statement that is provided by your broker before you consider trading. Most people who trade lose money.

New All-Time High:

1 Like

Another good week.!

1 Like

Today a new high was reached and the best month since February 2017.

Today, my other strategy called Dual QM18, reached a new high. With some improvements incorporated by the end of 2018, volatility has been significantly reduced.

1 Like

After a month of consolidation, my Dual QM18 strategy reached a new high. Thank you very much to all the people who follow this model.

Despite the difficulties in the market, this model continues to show a lot of strength in its results.

Excellent results for August on my “Dual Leverage” Strategy: +16.2%. CAGR since October 2016: +33.8%; Win Months: 68.6%. YTD: +21.8%.

1 Like

My other Strategy, Dual QM18: August: +9.7%. CAGR since October 2016: 26.8%; Win Months: 68.6%. YTD: +32.1%

My other Strategy, Dual QM18: August: +7.7%. CAGR since October 2016: 25.9%; Win Months: 68.6%. YTD: +29.7%

A great start to the month on my systems.

Well done! Nice all time change too!

1 Like

A great start to the month on my systems. My Dual Leverage Strategy reached a new high. Thank you very much for all your comments and your interest in my strategies.

Back to C2 Platform